Jeep Rental Policies & Procedures
1. All Jeep rentals will be charged via credit card at the time of reservation. Customer Service Agents from our company will contact you over the telephone to process the payments. We accept all forms of credit cards for your convenience (Visa, Master-card, American Express, and Discover). A copy of the credit card transaction will be emailed to you as a receipt for your records.
The charge listed on your credit card statement will read "Alaska Green Jeeps"
2. The jeep usage agreement will be signed at the time you pick up the jeep. Also at that time, you will need to provide a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and your credit card.
1. You will receive a full refund for any booking that is cancelled with a 30 day notice. The refund payment will be applied to the form of payment that you used. Please allow up to 10 business days for the credit card company to process the credit. Your refund request must be made in writing (preferably email).
2. If you request to cancel the agreement from 30 days to 48 hours prior to your tour time you will be subject to a 25% holding fee due to the late notice of your cancellation.
3. No refunds will be given on bookings that are less than 48 hours.
1. All renters are responsible for any damage they may cause while renting the jeeps. A credit card will be kept on file until after the rental period for this purpose.
2. The renter will be offered an optional insurance that covers windshield cracks, rock chips, and window replacements for $5.00 a day. If any damage of this nature occurs the renter will be covered 100%.
*If you would like a full copy of the jeep usage agreement prior to your visit to Skagway, please email us your request and we will be glad to send you one.
Jeep Pick-up Instructions
Our office is conveniently located in the Yukon Heath's Popcorn Emporium located between 4th and 5th Ave. on Broadway St. From all ship docks it is a 10-15 min walk on a nice day, or a $2.00 shuttle ride on the City Smart Bus on a rainy cold day. Note: The city shuttle picks up right at the dock and drops off on the corner of 5th and Broadway at the Kirmsies Curios Building (literally, 45 feet from the popcorn store we are located in). When your done with your jeep, please drop the jeep off at the "jeep lot" where you picked up the jeep. You can either walk or ride the same city shuttle bus back to your ship. They offer pick-ups every 5 minutes for your convenience.