Jeep Rental Policies & Procedures
1. All Jeep rentals will be charged via credit card at the time of reservation. For your convenieance, we accept all forms of credit cards (Visa, Master-card, American Express and Discover). A confirmation of payment will be e-mailed.
2. The jeep usage agreement will be signed at the time you pick up the Jeep. Also at that time, you will need to provide a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and your credit card.
1. You will receive a full refund for any booking that is cancelled with a 30 day notice. The refund payment will be applied to the form of payment used to make the reservation. Please allow up to 10 business days for the credit card company to process the credit. Your refund request must be made in writing (preferably email).
2. If you request to cancel the agreement from 30 days to 48 hours prior to your tour time, you will be subject to a 25% holding fee due to the late notice of your cancellation.
3. No refunds will be given on bookings that are less than 48 hours.
All renters are responsible for any damage they may cause while renting the Jeep. A credit card will be kept on file until after the rental period for this purpose.
Jeep Pick-up Instructions
Our office is conveniently located on the corner of 2nd and State, across from Family Fuel. From all ship docks it is a 10-15 min walk on a nice day or a $2.00 shuttle ride on the City Smart Bus. When you're done with your Jeep, please drop it off at the "Jeep lot" where you picked it up. You can either walk or ride the same city shuttle bus back to your ship. The shuttle offers pick-ups every 5 minutes for your convenience.